Reliable and durable our feature-rich TFT displays offers unrivalled brightness, clarity and flexibility.
- Exceptional longevity
- Optional Projective Capacitive Touch
- Flexible bespoke options
Enjoy ultra high brightness, excellent graphic quality and responsive touch options. Setting a new standard.
- Long life LED backlight
- Highest quality graphics
- 5 year minimum product availability
Brighter, sharper, faster. In the right hands, technically brilliant OLED displays can transform any product.
- Clear and precise graphics, ultra-fast response times
- Outstanding contrast and super-wide viewing angles
- Optically bonded for enhanced outdoor visibility
Prioritising simplicity and functionality high performance LCDs offer striking graphics with very low power consumption
- Lightweight and compact
- State of the art clarity
- Contact us to discuss our range of monochrome TFT replacement options
Superb smartphone quality graphics in ready-to-go rack displays. A new level of clarity, performance and ease.
- A new industry standard: Sensitive PCT interaction with a reprogrammable display
- Clear and Consistent: 80/80/80/80 symmetric viewing for excellent Clarity regardless of lighting conditions
- Ready to Go: Meets the requirements of all medical, security, security, POS, test & measurement and broadcast sectors
Our embedded single boards work out of the box, speeding time to market and keeping the focus on high performance HMI.
- Elegant and powerful graphical design delivering great User Experience
- Densitron's Aurora SBX is a complete ecosystem for developing HMI solutions
- Bespoke options for every requirement
A flexible, scalable network based modular display and control system for custom operations for any operational environment.
- Works over Ethernet
- Integrates with 3rd party interfaces
- Reduces operational costs
- Can be operated by non-technical staff
An innovative yet simple centralised power solution. Monitor and control multiple installations in one place.
- Control up to 16 emu3 ACO’s (192 power outputs) from one remote ethernet cable.
- Ethernet SNMP, Telnet and IDS remote status monitoring for all 6 x GPIs and 12 x outputs.
- Integrates with our IDS product range for control and reporting, allowing the display real time critical information on any IDS connected screen
Combine the advantages of graphical displays with touch-screen based controls and tactile objects for precise adjustment
- Tactile objects allow a unique integration of physical controls in a graphical environment
- Develop highly ergonomic controllers with absolutely flexible user interface background designs